Love Rebuilds is a community bulletin board for Illinois designed to help families impacted by the storms of November 17, 2013. The hope is to connect those in need with those who can help!
Here is how you can get involved:
Fulfill a need. There are so many people who have lost so much in the wake of the tornadoes! Find a need you can help meet so a family right here in Illinois can rebuild their lives. Thank you for offering a hand of love to a neighbor.
The Love Rebuilds Web site operates on “good faith.” Love Rebuilds does not have the resources to investigate the validity of all the needs.
- You may nominate yourself or someone you know who is in need.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to nominate someone.
- You may nominate no more than two people or families for Love Rebuilds.
- Requests for employment, cash, or any form of cash equivalents will not be accepted.
- Click here for a full set of guidelines.